Looking for a healthy and portable breakfast treat? Try these granola muffins! They taste great and will give you an amazing start to your day.
– 2 cups old-fashioned oats
– 1/4 cup hemp seeds
– 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
– 1/4 cup chia seeds
– 1 cup chopped walnuts
– 1 cup dried cherries or raisins
– 2 tablespoons coconut oil
– 1/2 cup maple or agave syrup
– 1/2 cup brown sugar
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 1 teaspoon cinnamon
– salt to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grease muffin tins or place paper muffin cups into the tin.
3. Mix together the dry ingredients (oats, seeds, nuts, and dried fruit).
4. In another bowl, mix together the oil, syrup, sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt.
5. Pour the oil mixture into the dry ingredients and mix until combined.
6. Spoon the mixture into the tins.
7. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the tops of the muffins are golden brown.
8. Allow the muffins to cool and enjoy!